Sunday, March 27, 2016

Lonely

For a significant amount of time now I've felt happiest being in my room. I gain most of my happiness from tv shows; my mom often comments on how much I giggle alone in my room. Music is another source of happiness. Whether it's tv shows, movies, youtubers, or celebrities, I'll admit I rely on different things in order to make me feel like I'm connected to people. Maybe this sounds sad and I guess it is, however, I don't feel sad in my room. I feel sad when I'm out in the world with no one to talk to and nothing to do. To tell you the truth, I'm lonely. I wish I had a social life but there's just no one for me to be with. People who I consider friends don't even contact me. I wish I could go back in time when making friends was easy and people always wanted to hang out. Now everyone's so busy. I don't know how to escape this loneliness.


No comments:

Post a Comment